Friday, February 12, 2010 ♥
if its true,i dun want this anymore. @ 1:26 AM
FUCK OFF!
first of all..i feel sucks.. this thought that im havin ain't goin away~ even i tried so hard not to think its (insertname) sumhow i feel its (insertname)..i dunno anymore..what i saw is so fucking shocking...it may not be (insertname)..but there's possiblity it is...theres just too much to think of..FUCK! i hate this feeling...im havin doubt but fucking shit, who won't if u in my place~ damn.. i'll get the bottom of this!ain't playing part of this anymore..if this is the truth!!i swear, i ain't staying..i'll cut off any connections with you,BITCH!
AIN'T GONNA ELABORATE ON THIS SHIT ANYMORE ~ IF I GET THE BOTTOM OF THIS FUCKING SHIT,N IF THIS TURN OUT TO BE WHAT I THINK,N IT'S TRUE..I PROMISE U,U'LL REGRET IT! oh please,do get a life~
Labels: what else u gonna keep from me?huh.